We just got our yearbooks and these are my fav quotes
I KEPT THINKING I HAD A FAVORITE AND THEY JUST KEPT GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
senior quotes are the new text post
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Stand up to injustice and hatred.
Look at that jackass go “I - I don’t like it”, as if it even matters. Sit yo stupid ass down, boy.
tumblr likes to post these kind of things without context, but i figured before everyone starts hating this guy they should know that his name is yousef erakat, a muslim youtuber from palestine, and he is performing a social experiment to see how people would react to someone attacking a woman in a hijab.
”it’s her choice ” my ass . I’m pretty sure she was forced to wear that thing by her family , religion and stuff
Look at this asshole.
Laugh at this asshole.
I’m a muslim, and at the age of thirteen, my mum and dad asked me if I wanted to wear a hijab. I said I’d think on it, and then later replied with no.
My sister said yes.
Almost every muslim woman (except for the bullshit propaganda your uneducated ignorant ass sees on CNN) is given the choice to wear a hijab.
Why don’t you take your ignorant comments and shove them up your ass, before I bitch slap you so hard you smash into the surface of the fucking sun.
i am 100% for women responding very rudely and aggressively to disgusting unsolicited messages or dick pics from men on the internet
^^^^^^^^ I support this message with everything I have, except my penis, of which you will not be getting unwanted AND/OR unsolicited pics about.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
i love it when i cook stuff for myself bc like i’ve just cooked pasta and yee bitch look at me providing for myself i could totally make it in this world it’s almost as if i have my life together
i take this back the pasta was shit i’m falling apart
this is fucking thought provoking
Page 1 of 258